Events and Trainings
Click here to go to the Event Calendar.
The Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women provides training and technical assistance to our member programs, to domestic violence programs around the state, to systems workers such as prosecution and law enforcement, and to community members.
MCBW training opportunities include:
- Basic Protective Order Training
- Advanced Order for Protection Advocacy
- Action Day to End Violence Against Women Legislative Training
- Monthly Webinar Discussions and Trainings for Members
- The MCBW Conference and Annual Meeting
- MCBW Co-Sponsored Trainings